January 27, 2010

life

We all having very different experiences with love, maybe for me I didn’t love myself enough to have a man who loved me dearly. I need to learn to love myself and accept the real me and see deep side of me so that I could open my heart to bringing the right person in my life.

We all mess up from time to time or maybe. Allow each other to mess up, and perhaps the best we can do is expect people to learn from what happen and admit to that and move from that. And for me I learned a lot from past experience and hopefully I can move on. I think there is a struggle to find balance in life. Sometime for some reason I feel a need to have it all, a family, a relationship, and work. I think we spread ourselves really thin to make the effort to make it all happen. I don’t know if it can be done, I honestly I don’t think anyone knows. We just try to be happy, searching for serenity in life.. Yup tats sound nice actually, easier to say..than to be done

Oh maybe,just MAYBE life would be easier to just surrender and let things happen the way they’re supposed to be. I’m not saying we should surrender everything and not have ambition or have any thought of where you want to go, what you want to accomplish or who you want to be with, but it’s as matter of, you can’t fight what is going to happen. It’s more of an adventure and we will never know what and how its was if we not dare to try.

I’m tried and sick of mylife And myself. It’s the curse of life, you have to fight to find time, and relationships are hard work. They need workouts. It’s like cultivating anything. Its need attention, care and application. Actually anything and everything in this world you have to fight and I really tired!! Maybe start from now I really need to think the slogan “ what goes around comes around” and “you fool me first ashamed on you , fool me twice ashamed on you”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio