January 27, 2011

Dine @upperstar pepper grill & bar

last night me gather with 2 of my closed fren ms.ujie and ms.aishah @ upperstar pepper grill & bar..

finish dinner oldy -perut kenyang hati senang :P

Ujie & Aishah


its me

ths is my order - baked mushroom soup @RM5.95 if i not mistaken -hmmm yummy the soup so creamy


Fried Quail bird @RM5.95- my favourite actually


yang ni my order also Hawaian pizza- wahh kuatnya i makan??? semua nak di order


Aishah order Lamb chop @RM12.95 with blackpepper sauce


Ujie order Chicken chop , mcm same price with lamb chop. i remmember last time the presentation more yummy thn ths. too plain.

Upperstar Pepper Grill & Bar,
Block C, Lot 8, Ground Floor,
Lorong Okok Kayu Manis,
Damai plaza Phase 3,
Kota Kinabalu.
Tel: +6088 260 388


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio