April 15, 2013

Happy birthday to me..


actually we all kumpul ramai ramai and buat birthday celebration together. for those yg birthday on april la.. my causin welma 19 march ( if m not mistaken LOL) 
fadilin 6 apr 
me 14 apr

cepatnya masa berlalu kan now i dah 35 yrs young heheheeh..well alhamdulillah so gratefull for everything in mylife.. ada family yang best thanks & loving frens.as for my mother & father and my brother thanks  for having me and love me.. thanks to Allah swt for kurnia kan me Hana Azzalea my beautiful 7th month daughter.  
syukur sangat sangat..i've learn alot tis past few year..even tho my marriage jus bertahan for 4 month but so gratefull for the experience dugaan dan ujian yang Allah swt bagi. really membuka hati , minda dan pemikiran i. i banyak belajar sifar dan perangai manusia in just a blink of eyes.. in future  i akan lebih berhati hati dalam menilai perangai, hati dan sifat manusia. 


apa apa pun yang terjadi i sangat happy wif my life now..syukur alhamdulillah
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio