January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

happy new 2012..may tis year brings more happiness, more healthy and more wealthy.. :D.. tis is my 1st post for 2012. i gonna write more post tis year ..ahaaaks part of my 2012 new year resolution. talking about resolution, jom we make a list.


1. write more post
2.no need to think much on silly things
3.think positive
4.spent more time wif my family
5.making extra income
6.wear 'baju kurung' to ofic - hmmm tis can be count as new year resolution jugak ka??
7.think more before making any decission.
8.change my blog layout/template
9.saving..saving and saving money
10. baby??? hmmm


well, ni only part of my resolution tis year. banyak lagi nak buat dan nak perbaiki. life is too beautiful so dont waste it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio